Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing 21 - Animoto

This was totally cool! I did have trouble when I tried to create an account using I.E. I finally got Safari to work and allow me to create the video. It took me a while to figure out how to get the images into Animoto, but once I saved them into my Flickr account, it was super easy. After creating and embedding it, I had my family to check it out. My husband said that he didn't want to see it if it wasn't about our little princess. Selecting the music for this video was so easy; I thought it would take hours. I started at the top category and just looked at titles. This was the 5th song from the top.
Wow! Students would love this. They could use it for so many different projects to show what they learned. I love this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Animoto video is precious. I can tell you had a lot of fun creating your video. It is always nice to get to find new ways to show off grandkids. I am looking forward to trying it out myself.

Unknown said...

You animoto is so precious. I loved playing with this as well. I can't wait to incorporate this into my lessons in the future. I think it will be great to put on a blog for parents as well!