Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing 13 - Zoho Writer

Thing 13 - Zoho Writer

This is an experiment to try Zoho Writer. I believe that the ability to collaborate and share documents is a wonderful idea. So many times I have wanted documents that are on my school computer to have at home, but forgot to send it. cool Oh isn't that emoticon cute; it was very easy to add. My favorite font is comic san souci, but it's not available. It was very easy to find the special symbol for copyright as shown here.©© I guess I got carried away. Whew, I thought I had lost this document. I also like the idea of going offline so easily. Documents being available online eliminates the need for flash drives, etc.

Students working on a group project would love the idea to share it so easily. I believe students and teachers would really benefit from this. The use of this tool seems unlimited both personally and for educational purposes. 


P.S. I did publish this directly from Zoho which was easy the 2nd time I did it. I'm disappointed that the emoticon didn't work.

7-2-08 I missed the Google Spreadsheet instruction. I have created a spreadsheet for the Lone Star reading list. This was very easy and I hope to continue to use it this year to track students who read the books. Should this be marked private? I am thinking it should.

No comments: