Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing 7 - Welcome to Flickr




I've been waiting to learn about the photo websites. I have never used a photo service at all, but lots of friends and family have. Thank goodness Flickr was fairly easy to navigate; I don't think my nerves would have survived another difficult ordeal. I only meant to tag one picture, but somehow it looks like I sent all three, but isn't she cute?! I'll have to work on this part so I don't send too many pictures. Well, maybe you didn't get all 3 photos - you're loss!

Since I have a new digital photo frame for the library, I know I will use it whenever I can. I'm sure my concerns of privacy will come in to play. Our day at Celebration Station for the Lone Star Readers would be fun to share so that the kids can show their parents what a great time we had.

1 comment:

mmw said...

That is the cutest picture! :-)