Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing 6 - 2.0 Tools

I went down the short list (better not have too much to overwhelm me). I found several categories that I will explore later. I checked Travel and found hotel reservations for my son in San Antonio, but couldn't get back to it when he came in from work. Oh well, I tried.

I love to cook, so I explored iFood. It has all the categories you need to find new recipes. Since we're having a library get together in August, I clicked on Desserts. The first one was for Never Fail Souffle. I became frustrated on just line 1 because you had to click "here" for the "Creme Patisserie" recipe which wasn't there. I then looked at the Sunday roast dinner which I'll definitely try soon. The membership is free, but I didn't sign up because I don't like to get thousands of emails, but I will visit when looking for new recipes.

Next I took a quick look at the Pandora's music on the recommendation of Doran's Documents. I have a new digital photo frame for the library and will use this site to download music for the pictures and slide shows I use next year.

No comments: