Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing 9 - Image Generator

The license plate was easy to do using imagechef and creating the banner in spiffytext was easy, but then getting it changed and posted is another story. As you can see, I still don't have it correct, but I'll work on it. I chose "gold-rubies" as a font effect because rubies are my birthstone. I selected 4th of July background since that's just around the corner. It would be fun to make it a seasonal banner, but not until I figure this out. I read the "Help" in blogger, but that didn't work for me.

I'm not sure how to use this in the library. Personally, once I figure out how to change the banner, I can change it on my blog. Doran's Documents suggested that she could use it on the TV bulletin board for announcements. The character generator at my school does not allow this.

Why is this all so difficult?! I keep thinking about the suggested 15 minutes each day to spend on this, but at my pace I wouldn't finish until 2010. I've already spent 2 hours just on the banner and trying to get it inserted correctly.

2 comments:

mmw said...

You're doing great! Take a look at the Layout of your blog. I think that's probably where you can get rid of the extra title you have up in the banner.

C Toogood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.